22 July 2013

New Adult Readathon Goals

 
 
 
Today is the first day of the New Adult Readathon hosted by Laura at  Bookish Treasures and Faye at A Day Dreamer's Thoughts!
 
My Goals:
 
To read at least 5 NA books
Visit the mini challenge blogs
Check out the group over on Goodreads
HAVE fun and find a new BBF
 
The books I'm hoping to read on my trusty Kindle are:
 
Jet by Jay Crownover
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Rocked Under by Cora Hawkes
Faking It by Cora Cormack
Breathe or The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
The Rocker That Savors Me by Terri Anne Browning (Are we counting this as NA?)
 
If you have any other suggestions I'd love it if you let me know...
 
Right then! Enough blogging, more reading! 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig